I started working for Dodd's Furniture by doing edits, changes, upgrades and building new features for their Shopify store. When I heard that their staff were writing out all of their price tags by hand, I saw an opportunity to improve their price tagging system.
With very little persuasion, we built a tool that would speed up price tagging in their store. Tagger is an ongoing project and currently is able to:
- Add, edit and delete price tags
- Categorize and sort price tags
- Search the tag database
- Switch between different stores
- Add, change and remove images from the top of price tags.
- Bulk print and delete old tags